What is boudoir?
A beautiful form of art that focuses on an individual (or couple) in an intimate space. From lingerie and swimwear to implied nude and nude, this form of photography captures the natural beauty of the subject in their purest state.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Are my images private? Yes, I have a section in my contract that clearly states whether or not I can use these images in my portfolio. As a photographer, you only make that mistake once
2. What about my hair and makeup? I work with extremely talented stylists to make sure we nail the look you want, from natural and subtle to wild and bold. You’re in good hands.
3. What do I wear? I have a small client closet you can choose from or, we can work together to find the exact *right* outfit for your shoot!
4. Can you explain the cost? Firstly, quality and professional photography is never “cheap”. Boudoir shoots are unique in that there are three professionals involved; photographer, assistant, and stylist. The prints that come with your package are like buying unique art for your home. One-of-a-kind and highly specialized. All prints and albums are of the highest quality and printed on archival paper materials. This isn’t a cost, it’s an investment in yourself!
5. Are there payment plans? Yes I offer pre-payment plans, the invoice must be paid prior to the shoot.
Contact us today and tell us why you want your Boudoir Shoot!